Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Come Around

And her i am, and here i am
I'm going to say this once my friend
I think i knew, i think i grew,
I think i blew this thing in two
until the end, it cannot end,
i cannot blend into the crowd
I'm not like you, I thought you knew
I think i'll take this with me too

And here i am, and here i am
I'm going to play this game again
I've got to go, we've got to throw
out all things we shouldnt know
It's me and you, just me and you
I allways thought they'd be here too
i'm not alone, i can't atone
for all those things i couldn't do

And here I am, and here i am
I'm going to show this to you too
it's not my heart, its just a part
of all the things i tried to start
one last request, to try my best
to be as good as half the rest
If you say its true, i'll come to you
but only if you ask me too.

(A little poem i came up with while i was at work. It was supposed to be about isolation, but i think i came across a little differently. Anyways, hope you enjoy reading it.)

2 comments:

Pondrepof said...

nice.

I am better I deriving meaning from images rather than words... but I'll think on it.

Chaosturtle said...

Thanks =) I like to think you still paint from time to time. On a canvas i mean. I might not be great at it, but its an excellent creative release.