Friday, December 12, 2008

Updated stuff

Well, i fixed my computer. kind of.. I actually took the thing apart, not even kidding, and fiddled around with some stuff inside. I dont really even know what i did.. but it works now. and thats cool. I mean.. till it doesnt work again. could be soon. ANYWAYS. to all my gaming friends reading this, i am sorry about missing the game wed. =(. I was pretty sick. Mostly it was tuesday, but i didnt really get up and moving much until wed around midnight. Guess it was the flu. >< . I wanted to game freaking bad too. I was gonna try and just go with it, cause i was up 4 pm for a little bit, but it didnt last. I guess I could have played out some of Kharask's sickness with the green dragons poison.. I could have used real life props, made from me! Anyways, i am sorry bout that, but i look forward to gaming again this next wed! Also chris, i dont think would have forgiven myself if your little one would have gotten her first flu from me. Ok, i'll have another post after the next gaming session. Maybe even sooner! unless my puter breaks.

2 comments:

Pondrepof said...

what was wrong with your computer mandingo? Glad its fixed anyways.. . and glad to hear you are on the mend from the flu.. being ill is no fun. especially during the holidays.

Unknown said...

Green Dragon poison gives you the shits...duh